Table of Contents
- Buffer This class represents a dynamic buffer capable or parsing out (delimiter) delimited lines of text.
- Channel This class represents a single network channel.
- ChannelUser This class represents an individual channel patron, one instance for each user in each channel
- ClientSocket This class provides basic functionality for a client type socket.
- EConfig A simple configuration file parser.
- EIOThread This is the abstract base class for all of gnuworld's IO communications
- EReadThread This class is responsible for threaded reading of a communications Socket
- EThread This is the abstract base class for all gnuworld threading.
- EWriteThread This subclass of EIOThread is responsible for writing to a Socket
- FileSocket This class subclasses from ClientSocket so that it may be seemlessly used by clients of ClientSocket.
- Gline A simple data storage class which represents a network G-Line
- MessageNode This class is used to store private messages commands during burst time.
- Socket This class provides basic functionality for communications using a blocking TCP connection
- StringTokenizer This class provides a clean mechanism for parsing C++ strings based on a given delimiter.
- VectorTrie This class is a templated Trie (N-Way Tree).
- VectorTrieNode This is a Node class to be used by class VectorTrie.
- ccontrol The ccontrol client class.
- clientExample A dummy xClient.
- e3Channel A small class that contains information about the channels that the ccontrol client is in
- iClient iClient objects represent network users.
- iServer This class represents a network server
- xClient This is the public concrete base class that represents a client that may connect to this server.
- xIP A utility class that is used to retrieve information about IP addresses
- xNetwork This class is responsible for storing the network's iClient's, iServer's, and local xClient's.
- xParameters This class is similar to StringTokenizer, except that it accepts pointers to already tokenized C character arrays.
- xServer This class is the server proper; it is responsible for the connection to the IRC network, and for maintaining the services clients
- AddServer Deprecated method
- AddUser Deprecated method
- IsNumeric Examine a given C++ string and return true if it contains all numeric characters, return false otherwise
- base64toint This method converts only the first (count) characters of the string (s) to unsigned integer format
- base64toint This method converts a base64 character array to an unsigned integer
- inttobase64 This method converts an unsigned integer (v) to a base64 character array of length (count).
- string_lower Return a copy of a given C++ string, whose characters are all lower case
- string_tolower Convert all characters of a given C++ string to lower case
- string_upper Return a copy of a given C++ string, whose characters are all upper case
- Network Declare the single xNetwork instance as global, for now
- __DefaultTestServerPortNo_ A default port number for testing Socket and its children classes
- caseAlphaTable This table is used to map (char) key values from their true ASCII value to an array index into the trie.
- convert2n convert2n ocnverts a character to the corresponding integer
- convert2y convert2y converts a numeric to the corresponding character.
- noCaseAlphaTable Alphabetical, case insensitive The number of valid elements in this table (charSetSize) is 26.
- serverCommandTransTable This is a translation table of allowed characters in network commands.
- xServer_h_rcsId servercc This is the implementation file for the xServer class.
- DECLARE_MSG This macro constructs a method prototype for a command handler with the given name MSG_handlerFunc
- P10_NUMNICKLEN The length of the character numerics, 5 for n2k
- REGISTER_MSG This method registers a command handler with the xServer's command table.
- __GLINE_H Arguments for the various events: EVT_KILL 1) iClient* or iServer* - source, could be NULL 2) iClient* - target 3) string* - reason EVT_QUIT 1) iClient* EVT_SQUIT 1) iServer* - server being squit 2) string* - source 3) string* - reason EVT_BURST_ACK 1) iServer* EVT_NICK 1) iClient* EVT_NETJOIN 1) iServer* - newly joined server 2) iServer* - newly joined server's uplink server EVT_BURST_ACK 1) iServer*
Enums, Unions, Structs
- channelEventType The type used to store possible channel events
- eventType The type used to represent network (non-channel) events
Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.